2005 Armada 4WD Intermitten Cruise control and Slip light . Slips at low speed

jmcom111

Reactions
Problem just happened. The left Slip light and the brake light comes on intermittently. I did a code check and got a 420 but its related to the Catalytic converter. NOT this issue. My backup warning quit working too.
Seems 3 different UNrelated problems. Its that slip, brake light and cruise control warnings At the SAME time. I shut off the engine. Restart and the warning lights go away BUT the noticeable slip when take off at stop light. It may come on again as it has returned later different day. Could it be transmission fluid needing changing. Has 193.XXX miles. Going up hill, feels like transmission is slipping and barely climbs until at speed.
Where do I check first?
It seems may be a wiring issue
Found a dead rodent at the pulley. I had it parked at a storage a short time. I'm in the 92562, 92563 zip code. Temecula/Murrieta Ca area. Can anyone recommend a good electrical shop to trace the wiring harness for possible issues. I'm sure it's some rodent ate some places and now this issue.

OP
J

jmcom111

Reactions
Thread Starter #2
I just bought tires for it EXPENSIVE. Now I do not want to spend a bunch of money on it. I paid $3000 for it 1-1/2 years ago and it was running great. Then suddenly, these issues. I just spent $1200 on great tires. Has maybe 300 miles. I did get use out of it but really can't afford to spend a lot more than its worth. If someone near is interested in buying it for $2300.